Topanga Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Drake Law Firm Has Experience Assisting Car Accident Victims
Keep in mind that getting assistance from a competent and experienced motor vehicle accident attorney can be critical. This is especially true after a significant injury.
If you delay too long in seeking your claims or fail to fully comprehend your damages, crucial evidence might disappear. You can lose valuable compensation that you need to pay for your recovery.
We understand that when you have severe injuries, you can not carefully and instantly examine the source of the accident and collect information. It is even harder to deal with the insurance companies.
Let our Topanga automobile accident attorneys at Drake Law Firm shoulder that burden for you.
¿Qué debo hacer tras un accidente de tráfico?
- Call the authorities and make a police report. Do not let the other motorist talk you into skipping this critical step. It can result in problems later on.
- Exchange info with the other driver. Take good pictures of the other side's I.D. and insurance info. Some police departments will not make this info publicly available on the police report.
- Take down witness information. Independent witness testimony can be crucial to your claim.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and the damage to your car as well as the other vehicles.
- Get medical attention. If you have injuries, go to the emergency room or seek medical attention right away. You may have suffered far more serious injuries than you realized. Additionally, an extensive gap between an accident as well as medical care can make it difficult for your attorney to prove that your injuries are related to the accident.
- Contact our Topanga auto accident lawyers immediately. The sooner you have an attorney, the faster they can begin defending your legal rights. Additionally, call a lawyer before you talk to any auto insurance provider. They will usually try to take a statement from you, which can be used against you later.
¿Qué daños y perjuicios puedo reclamar tras un accidente de tráfico?
- Gastos médicos, como visitas al hospital, citas con el médico, fisioterapia, gastos de ambulancia, etc.
- Pain and suffering refers to the physical and psychological anguish for which an individual can pursue compensation in a case.
- Lost income from missing work after a severe injury, one of the most financially damaging elements of an automobile accident.
What Are the Most Common Automobile Accident Injuries?
There are a variety of injuries that can result from auto accidents, such as:.
- Broken bone injury accidents-- When a fracture is much more serious, it can require surgery to repair.
- Back and neck injuries-- These are usually soft tissue injuries that resolve with treatment. However, sometimes accident victims suffer herniated discs that might require injections or surgery.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)-- Whether minor (like a concussion) or severe, TBIs can require years of treatment. They may also lead to brain death, vegetative states, comas, and also death.
- Laceraciones: a veces las víctimas de accidentes sufren grandes cortes que necesitan puntos o grapas y a menudo dejan cicatrices desfigurantes.
- Lesiones de hombro, como rotura del manguito de los rotadores o del labrum: estas lesiones suelen requerir cirugía.
- Lesiones por quemaduras - Esto puede ser el resultado de un incendio, pero también puede provenir de las bolsas de aire. Nuestra oficina ha visto cicatrices significativas de lesiones de airbag.
- Death-- Tragically, numerous individuals die each year in Topanga area car accidents.
¿Qué aspectos afectan a mi liquidación?
Determining how much compensation you should expect from your settlement can be challenging because the amount depends heavily on the facts of your case. A seasoned Topanga automobile accident lawyer will calculate your economic and non-economic damages. They can also help you make the right decision on when to settle or take your case to court.
Your attorney's job is to negotiate with the insurance carriers on your behalf until they acquire a top offer from the insurance company. If that offer is fair, you settle. If not, your lawyer can file a lawsuit.
Variables that impact settlement value consist of:
- El alcance de sus lesiones.
- The available insurance coverage. If the motorist has little to no insurance, it's much more difficult to obtain a high settlement from them. If the driver has no or minimum insurance, the claim might need to depend on your own uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage for compensation.
- Whether responsibility is clear or opposed. For example, the other party may not contest liability in a rear-end accident however might in a red-light accident.
- Si en su accidente hubo más de un responsable (reclamaciones de terceros).
- Si la parte culpable mostró negligencia grave al conducir su vehículo de motor.
- Sus gastos médicos totales, así como otras pérdidas, como los salarios no percibidos en el trabajo.
- Su capacidad para volver al trabajo.
- El cambio en su calidad de vida antes y después del accidente.
- Sus gastos de bolsillo.
Contact our law firm if you 'd like more info about the potential value of your case.
Nuestros abogados de accidentes están aquí para ayudarle
If you suffered injuries in a car accident, or someone you love tragically died, let the automobile accident attorneys at Drake Law Firm help you evaluate and know your legal rights and potential solutions. Additionally, we can help you obtain the compensation you need to recover fully.
The auto accident lawyers at Drake Law Firm have experience working with Topanga motorists and passengers who suffered injuries in motor vehicle accidents. We will independently investigate your accident and do what is necessary to help you recover. This allows you to focus on the essential and difficult tasks of healing and getting your life back in order.
At Drake Law Firm, we've assisted numerous personal injury clients to get the compensation they require to recover. We won't let you accept unfair treatment from other law firms and we will defend you from beginning to end. If you need help with Motor Vehicle Accidents in Topanga, California, give us a call at (844) 513-7253 for a FREE consultation or visit our website at DrakeLawGroup.com to get started on your case today!